Grays Shopping Centre is a 214,000 sq ft covered centre with a newly refurbished multi storey car park offering over 500 spaces. The shopping centre dominates the retail provision and whilst it is effectively fully let there are various opportunities available to both national and local retailers alike. The town is also set to benefit enormously from the new proposed London Gateway scheme which is a 700 acre, £1.5bn super port on the north bank of the Thames.
The shopping centre is currently going through a process of change that will offer the shopper a far more inviting environment and will include:
- Newly refurbished multi storey car park
- Remodelling and refurbishment of the toilets
- Rebranding of the scheme with new signage
- Extensive refurbishment of malls including new lighting
- Redevelopment of 35,000 sq ft office building at first floor.
We are able to cater for the needs of both local and national retailers and have available a variety of units ranging from kiosks to large well configured stores.